Member Spotlight: Amerinet Member Hospitals Recognized Among Best by The Joint Commission
Healthcare reform is
placing new expectations on the industry to achieve quality and
patient-centered excellence. Recognizing this, many Amerinet members
have taken a leading role in accreditation-related quality improvement
efforts such as linking positive patient outcomes to the use of
member hospitals and critical access hospitals were recently recognized
by The Joint Commission as attaining and sustaining excellence in
accountable measure performance in 2010.
This is the first time
The Joint Commission has announced top performers on key quality
measures in its 2011 annual report on quality and safety. The 405
organizations identified represent approximately 14 percent of Joint
Commission-accredited hospitals and critical access hospitals that
report core measure performance data. The results are based on
performance related to 22 accountability measures for heart attack,
heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and children’s asthma care.
truly understand the benefits of using scientific evidence to create
better outcomes for patients,” said Anne Mitchell, Amerinet’s senior
director of Quality and Patient Safety. “We congratulate them and are
proud to partner with them in serving their communities.”
The Amerinet member facilities honored among The Joint Commission top performers on key quality measures:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital – Park Ridge, Ill.
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital – Hazel Crest, Ill.
- Anmed Health Medical Center – Anderson, S.C.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital – Bryn Mawr, Pa.
- Central Peninsula Hospital – Soldotna, Alaska
- Chandler Regional Hospital – Chandler, Ariz.
- Cheshire Medical Center – Keene, N.H.
- Children's Memorial Hospital – Chicago, Ill.
- Columbus Regional Healthcare System – Whiteville, N.C.
- Condell Medical Center – Libertyville, Ill.
- Coordinated Health – CHHA – Allentown, Pa.
- Daughters of Charity Health Services – Luling, Texas
- DeKalb Regional Medical Center – Fort Payne, Ala.
- Delnor-Community Hospital – Geneva, Ill.
- Dickinson County Healthcare System – Iron Mountain, Mich.
- Doctors Hospital – Columbus, Ohio
- Dublin Methodist Hospital – Dublin, Ohio
- Eastern Maine Medical Center – Bangor, Maine
- Fairmont General Hospital, Inc. – Fairmont, W.Va.
- Gettysburg Hospital – Gettysburg, Pa.
- Grady Memorial Hospital – Delaware, Ohio
- Griffin Hospital – Derby, Conn.
- Henrietta D. Goodall Hospital – Sanford, Maine
- Heritage Hospital – Tarboro, N.C.
- Holy Cross Hospital – Silver Spring, Md.
- Holy Spirit Health System – Camp Hill, Pa.
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center – Meridian, Miss.
- Keokuk Area Hospital – Keokuk, Iowa
- Lankenau Hospital – Wynnewood, Pa.
- Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers – Evergreen Park, Ill.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center – Loma Linda, Calif.
- Marion General Hospital, Inc. – Marion, Ohio
- Martin Memorial Medical Center – Stuart, Fla.
- Mercy Suburban Hospital – Norristown, Pa.
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin – Gladwin, Mich.
- North Shore University Hospital – Manhasset, N.Y.
- Nyack Hospital – Nyack, N.Y.
- Oak Forest Hospital of Cook County – Oak Forest, Ill.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center – Camden, N.J.
- Paradise Valley Hospital – National City, Calif.
- Pekin Hospital – Pekin, Ill.
- Plainview Hospital – Plainview, N.Y.
- Platte Valley Medical Center – Brighton, Colo.
- Princeton Healthcare System – Princeton, N.J.
- Riddle Memorial Hospital – Media, Pa.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital – Columbus, Ohio
- Riverview Medical Center – Red Bank, N.J.
- Roane Medical Center – Harriman, Tenn.
- Roanoke Chowan Hospital – Ahoskie, N.C.
- Shasta Regional Medical Center – Redding, Calif.
- Shore Memorial Hospital – Somers Point, N.J.
- Southside Hospital – Bay Shore, N.Y.
- The Outer Banks Hospital – Nags Head, N.C.
- University of Arkansas Medical Sciences – Little Rock, Ark.
- Valley Hospital & Medical Center – Spokane Valley, Wash.
- Washington Hospital – Fremont, Calif.
- Wing Memorial Hospital – Palmer, Mass.