Resolution Consulting, Inc. dba re|solution (Affiliate of M*D Resources, Inc. dba MDR™)
re|solution provides a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of “best practice” revenue cycle solutions for optimizing cash positions, enhancing revenues and streamlining operational efficiencies for hospitals, healthcare systems and other providers.
GRIP™ Program (Guaranteed Revenue Improvement Program)
Focused on Acute Care Hospitals; Emphasis on Rural and Community Hospitals; especially effective for Acute Care Hospitals with less than 200 beds, including Critical Access Hospitals.
- Delivers an initial comprehensive “risk free” analysis of the Provider’s entire revenue cycle that establishes a baseline of understanding of needs and identifies unique opportunities for revenue cycle improvement. Initial Assessment performed focuses on the following key questions:
- Is the Provider capturing all the charges for services performed?
- Is the Provider billing the correct parties?
Is the Provider getting paid in accordance with existing contracts?
- Is the Provider collecting everything owed to it?
- Identifies areas needing focused attention for improvement including but not limited to claims to be re-billed, changes in process that will generate additional dollars and other opportunities to move towards “best practices.”
- Provides implementation, training and process re-engineering in a post-assessment quarterly review process allowing for continuous improvement.
- Guarantees the cost of the initial assessment and ongoing quarterly review process will be covered by opportunities found for additional reimbursement.
FIRST Steps™ Program (Fully Integrated Revenue Solutions and Technologies Program)
Focused on Acute Care Hospitals, typically over 200-beds. Optimized Revenue Cycle performance is achieved in a variety of revenue disciplines by a team of seasoned revenue cycle experts who creatively configure customized solutions utilizing innovative “best practice” revenue enhancing technologies.
- Cash Acceleration
- Charge Capture—All Payers
- Payer Search—Self-Pay
- Transfer DRG—Medicare Inpatient
- Payment Review—Commercial
- Disbursements Audit
- Out-of-State Medicaid
- Cash Acceleration—Self-Pay
- Interim Staffing
- Revenue Cycle Outsourcing (“Virtual Business Office”)