Updated monthly, the Bid Calendar provides Amerinet's contracting schedule for the next 18 months.
How to Be Included in the Request For Proposal (RFP) Process
- Review theAmerinet Contracting Process.
- Review the Bid Calendar to find out when the contract category will go to bid.
- Contact the contract manager (via e-mail link from the Bid Calendar) and express your interest in participating.
- The contract manager will contact you with the RFP when the bid process begins.
- Suppliers responding to an RFP are required to review and submit all RFP documentation and register through Amerinet's credentialing partner, Vendormate.
Ariba Registration Process
Amerinet has developed an enhanced Ariba Registration Process to make it simpler and easier for our suppliers. This is part of our ongoing efforts to enhance existing contracting and sourcing processes, which automates our sourcing and contract lifecycle, and delivers efficiencies to our members. There is no cost to our suppliers for participating in our sourcing and contracting events or activities. Learn more...